Saturday, January 07, 2006

Cindy rules...!

Antwerp – well, I did not want to fill up on greasy fries because Cindy showed up to start making dinner for us. And since she’s vegan – it was vegan! Potatoes, pasta, tofu sauces, it was great.



She is also a really good photographer – check out her photos. I will try to do an interview with her for Herbivore magazine soon.

I had a couple beers today, not this one though…



When we tried to order pizza after the show we had no luck,…so Cindy helped us out, drove our tour manager back and forth. Thank you Cindy, you really are the best!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cindy Frey said...

heyy wiebke, thanks a lot for this blog!!! it was great to see you again and I hope I can taste your food too one day!! all the best and lots of hugs
Cindy

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home